If you’re aged 16 - 24 and looking to start a career in accountancy, business administration or customer service, a Kaplan internship can help you get there and get on.
Our Internship programmes, funded by government Traineeships, support and improve your chances of getting a job or apprenticeship, as well as building your confidence, your CV and your skills.
What you'll get
- Up to 6 weeks work experience.*
- Job specific training depending on your Internship.
- Help identifying any skills you might need to develop.
- Support from expert employment coaches with CV writing.
- Interview skills and building confidence.
- Funding for travel expenses during your placement.
- Access to hundreds of Apprenticeship vacancies.
- £100 toward suitable interview clothing.
Why choose us
- Dedicated employment coaches to help you get on in your career
- We’re a leading apprenticeship provider and have access to hundreds of training vacancies
- As the UK’s leading training provider for accountancy qualifications you can be sure you’re in good hands
- We’re rated Grade 2 “good” by Ofsted
Fitness, Hospitality, Beauty & Construction Internships
We offer a range of internships in other industries including Fitness and Personal Training, Hospitality and Beauty Therapy in selected locations.
You can combine practical, on the job experience with real qualifications to help you take the next step. All you need to do is complete our form to find out more.
Where can I do a Financial Internship?
Internships are currently being delivered throughout England. Please contact us for details.
Want to know if you’re eligible?
To be eligible,
applicants should be:
• Aged 16 – 24
• Should hold no more than 1 x A level or 3 x AS levels*
Kaplan helped me realise I can become an accountant without university and has provided me with the confidence and connections I need to secure an accountancy apprenticeship job.
Holly Bentley, Kaplan Financial Intern
*Other eligibility criteria may apply.